Veltrix Disc Tiagra Hydro
The Veltrix is Cinelli's endurance bike which is designed to be comfortable enough to ride at a smooth pace all day or fast enough to use for Strava smashing rides.
The Veltrix uses Dynamic Race Geometry which means that the ratio between the top tube and seat tube never differs between frame sizes, offering the optimum position in the saddle for power transfer and aerodynamics regardless of size. It perfectly aligns the rider's centre of gravity, resulting in sublime handling.
Constructed with T30/HM carbon fibre and featuring a 1.5" headtube to give precision steering at the highest speeds.
The Veltrix is suitable for up to 28mm tyres, flat mount disc brakes and 12mm thru-axles. The frames is also electronic and mechanical groupset ready and UCI Approved.
- Sizes: XS (50), S (52), M (54), L (56), XL (58),
- Frame: Columbus Carbon Monocoque
- Forks: Columbus Disc 1 1/8" - 1 1/2" Monocoque
- Cable Routing: Internal Routing - Di2/EPS
- Brake Fitment: Flat Mount Disc
- Axles: 12x100mm Front, 12x142mm Rear
- Bottom Bracket: BSA 68mm
- Seatpost Dia: 31.6mm
- Max Tyre Clearance: 700x28c
- Frame Weight: 1250g
- Fork Weight: 500g
- Components: Shimano Tiagra Hydraulic 10x
- Chainset: FSA Omega MX Chainset 34/50T
- Disc Brakes: Shimano Tiagra Hydraulic
- Cassette Shimano 10x 11/34T
- Chain: KMC 10x
- Saddle: Cinelli SSM Monza Saddle
- Bar/Stem/Seatpost: Cinelli Alu
- Wheelset: Vision Team 30 BT Disc
- Tyres: Impac RacePac 700x25c