Rostra Disc Centaur Mechanical
The latest iteration of Tifosi's ever popular CK7, the new Rostra Disc, is the perfect aluminium all-season bike that is capable of handling year round British weather, long commutes and fun weekend rides.
A Lightweight 6061 T6 aluminium frame ensures excellent ride characteristics and durability alongside comfort-oriented geometry, while the unidirectional fork with 1-1/8" to 1-1/2" tapered carbon steerer gives precise steering but with the additional comfort that carbon fork blades give.
The X44 headtube works with most modern tapered forks and aids handling, future-proofing the bike for years to come. Disc fitment is flat mount standard for hydraulic or mechanical and 12mm thru-axles keep everything stiff and secure.
Without mudguards fitted the bike can take up to 38mm tyres, when fitted, tyre clearance allows for up to 35mm.
The Rostra Disc also has additional mounts for pannier racks if required.
Designed and assembled in the UK.
- Sizes: S (49), M (52), L (55), XL (58)
- Frame: Aluminium 6061 T6 with Mudguard and Rack eyelets
- Forks: Full Carbon UD 1-1/8" to 1-1/2" with Mudguard eyelets
- Axles: 12x100mm Front, 12x142mm Rear
- Bottom Bracket: T47 x 86.5 Threaded
- Brakes: Flat Mount Disc
- Seatpost Dia: 27.2mm
- Max Tyre Clearance: 700x38c (or 700x35c with mudguards)
- Frame weight: 1.96kg
- Components: Campagnolo Centaur 11x
- Chainset: FSA Omega MX Chainset 34/50T
- Disc Brakes: Tektro MD-C510 Mechanical
- Cassette Miche 11x 11/34T
- Chain: KMC 11x
- Saddle: Selle Italia Model X
- Bar: Tifosi Gravel
- Stem/Seatpost: Tifosi Alloy
- Wheelset: Miche Reflex DX
- Tyres: Impac CrossPac 700x38c