CK7 Disc Tiagra Mechanical
The perfect aluminium all-season bike, capable of handling year round British weather & long commutes.
A Lightweight 6061 T6 aluminium frame ensures excellent ride characteristics and durability alongside comfort-oriented geometry.
The unidirectional carbon fork with 1-1/8" to 1-1/2" tapered alloy steerer gives precise steering with the added comfort of carbon.
Flat mount standard for hydraulic or mechanical disc brakes. Thru-axles keep everything stiff and secure.
An X44 headtube works with most modern tapered forks and aids handling, futureproofing the bike for years to come.
Fitted with mudguards as standard, the bike can take up to 28mm tyres, when removed tyre clearance allows for up to 30mm.
The CK7 also has additional mounts for pannier racks if required.
- Components: Shimano Tiagra 10x
- Chainset: FSA Omega MX Chainset 34/50T
- Disc Brakes: Tektro MD-C510 Mechanical
- Cassette Shimano 10x 11/34T
- Chain: KMC 10x
- Saddle: Selle Italia XBase
- Bar/Stem/Seatpost: Deda Zero
- Wheelset: Vision Team 30 BT Disc
- Tyres: Impac RacePac 700x25c
- Mudguards: Flinger F42 Deluxe