The new Hobootleg GEO reaches the most mature and reckless version ever: flared curves, tyres up to 29x3.0, "anything you need eyelet" new fork, Sram 1X set up. Three years of tests with the most expert and demanding off-road bike travellers lead to a revisited geometry and added the necessary features for this bike to be a pioneer in the explosive sector of self sufficiency travel.
Born in the great continental crossings, the new Hobootleg Geo proceeds from the know-how of the previous model to guarantee an even more precise and high-performance experience on every terrain and in all conditions.
Hobootleg GEO was born for pioneers and all those who want to challenge themselves in self-sufficiency travel. Created not to fear mountain gradients and trails, gives back a high performance riding experience in single tracks and is extremely controllable even at full load.
- Sizes: S (40), M (46),L (51), XL (55)
- Frame: COLUMBUS Cromor DB Steel
- Fork: COLUMBUS Cromor 1-1/8"
- Cable Routing: External/Full Length
- Axles: 15x100mm / 12x148mm
- Brake Fitment: Post Mount Disc
- Bottom Bracket: BSA
- Seatpost: 27.2mm
- Max Tyre Clearance: 29x3.0/27.5x3.0
- Frame Weight: 2500g
- Fork Weight: 1600g
- Components: SRAM Apex 1x11
- Chainset: FSA Gamma Pro MX 32T
- Disc Brakes: Shimano BR-M375 Mechanical
- Cassette Shimano SLX 11x 11/42T
- Chain: KMC 11x
- Saddle: Cinelli SSM Monza
- Bar: Cinelli Largo
- Stem/Seatpost: Cinelli Alu
- Wheelset: Velox Trucky 15mm/Boost BT Disc
- Tyres: Schwalbe Tough Tom 29x2.25