Cavazzo SL Disc GRX
The Cavazzo SL model has taken the success of the previous model and pushed the frame design and materials further to become a lighter and more versatile model. It is designed to be the most versatile bike on the market. Using the one Cavazzo frame, it can be adapted to build very different bikes, suited to different purposes. Additionally the new frame is 600g lighter than the original version.
Suitable for everything from everyday commuting, adventure riding, cyclocross and gravel use, the all-new Cavazzo SL frame has been engineered to be strong and light, with excellent handling that is able to adapt to the rigours of many riding disciplines.
The Cavazzo can also take a 1x chainset due its dropped chainstay, you can even fit a dropper post, the bike can truly be tailored to suit your individual needs.
The Cavazzo SL has clearance for up to 700c x 45mm tyres, 27.5 x 1.9 MTB tyres (27.5 x 2.1 slick) and a 29 x 1.85. It has bosses for full 50mm mudguards and can take front and rear racks with a weight limit of 15kg on the front and 25kg on the rear, a rare feature on a carbon frame.
Flat disc mounts provide compatibility with all new hydraulic disc brake systems from SRAM, Shimano and Campagnolo and the frame is suitable for all electronic and mechanical groupsets.
The geometry is based around a cyclocross race bike but uses more durable carbon tubing to aid in the load bearing capability. The frame also has three bottle boss locations.
- Sizes: XS/S/M/L/XL
- Frame: UD Toray T500 and T700 Carbon with mudguard and rack mounts and 3 bottle cage locations
- Bottom Bracket: Threaded BSA
- Brakes: Flat Mount Disc
- Axles: 12x100mm Front, 12x142mm Rear
- Forks: Carbon UD 1-1/8" to 1-3/8" with mudguard eyelets and front rack mounts
- Seatpost: 27.2mm
- Tyre clearance: 700x40c, 650b x 2.1" or 29x1.85"
- Frameset weight: 1.82kg (Weight includes: Frame,Fork, Axles, Headset and Bolts)
- Components: Shimano GRX 11x Hydraulic Disc
- Chainset: FSA Omega MX Chainset 42T
- Disc Brakes: Shimano GRX Hydraulic
- Cassette Shimano SLX 11/42T
- Chain: KMC 11x
- Saddle: Selle Italia XBase
- Bar: Tifosi Gravel Alloy
- Stem/Seatpost: Tifosi Alloy
- Wheelset: Vision Team 30 BT Disc
- Tyres: Schwalbe G-One 700x38c