The Scirocco C17 features the new wider profile rim design, giving better profile to the tyre, maximising Grip, comfort and aerodynamic benefits.
The 35mm deep alloy rim which gives the perfect balance of aero performance & lightweight, making this a perfect wheelset for any road conditions. All of this combined with Campagnolo's unique G3 spoke pattern ensures you have one of the stiffest and lightest wheelsets available.
The Mega-G3 Spoke pattern is a type of spoke assembly that improves energy transfer between the hub, which reduces stress on the right-hand side which in turn increases the rigidity of the wheel. This is achieved by having twice as many spokes as the left-hand side.
State of the art technology and great performance from the very first mile.
- 35mm aerodynamic profile rim
- Welded rim increases stiffness and braking surface precision allowing smooth and progressive braking
- Dynamic Balance rims, where every point of the rim is counterbalanced by an equal weight on the opposite side, offering maximum stability even at high speeds
- Aluminium hub and aluminium axle for low weight and increased stiffness
- Oversized flange on the rear wheel increases torsional stiffness
- Aerodynamic spokes with exclusive Mega-G3 spoke pattern, which creates the perfect spoke tension and stiffness on both sides of the wheel
- Internal rim nipple support tabs (as used in high-end carbon wheels) used to guarantee a longer life of the wheel by distributing tension more efficiently
- Freehub: CA 9/10/11/12x, SH 11x or 9/10x with spacers
- Weight: 1654g (CA) for Campagnolo, (SH) for Shimano