The Auriga has been in constant development with the Spirit Tifosi race team since the bike's launch. Now in its third generation, it's faster than ever.
It was important that we made the Auriga Disc quick not just in sprints, but for classic style races such as the Lincoln GP and super brutal Cicli Classic. The Auriga needed to be comfortable enough to handle long races and rough terrain, as well as be quick enough to out sprint riders in events such as the Tour Criterium Series.
Using Toray 700/800 carbon, the frame has been designed using Computational Fluid Dynamics to maximise its aerodynamic properties. A truncated foil design has been utilised to allow the air to move around the frame as efficiently as possible - it's aerodynamic in real world situations, not just a wind tunnel.
The rear stays have been redesigned to accommodate modern disc brakes. Flat disc brake mounts are used to ensure the SS26 Disc can take current SRAM, Shimano and Campagnolo calipers. The use of thru-axles keeps everything stiff and secure under heavy braking force. It also allows fitment of tyres up to 28mm
Designed and assembled in the UK.
- Sizes: S/M/L/XL
- Frame: UD Toray T700 and T800 Carbon
- Fitting: Mechanical or Electronic
- Brakes: Flat Mount Disc
- Forks: Carbon UD 1-1/8" to 1-3/8"
- Bottom Bracket: 86.5x41mm
- Seatpost: Carbon Aero Seatpost
- Tyre clearance: 700x25c
- Frame weight: 1.22kg
- Components: Shimano Ultegra R8000 Hydraulic
- Chainset: FSA Gossamer Chainset
- Cassette Miche Primato 11x
- Chain: KMC X11-93
- Saddle: Prologo Kappa RS
- Bar/Stem: Deda Zero
- Wheelset: Vision Team 30 TL Disc
- Tyres: Michelin Dynamic Sport 700x25