Mons Disc Chorus Hydro
The Mons was first unveiled in 2017 with the SL build being the world’s lightest production bike, weighing a mere 4.61kg – a true milestone for Tifosi. Originally a skunkworks project the frameset allowed the team to experiment with the limits of design and production capability.
Made from T1000 and T800 carbon fibre, the latest version of the Mons has an upgraded bottom bracket shell and utilises CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics). The use of CFD means the stresses in the frame can be examined to allow as lower weight as possible, without compromising on power transfer or handling. The new disc frame tops the scales at just 1020g
The frames reinforced chain stays ensure there is no loss of power, while the truncated aero tube profiles offer an aerodynamic ride in real world situations. Flattened seat stays help to aid comfort and this comfort is further improved by clearance for up to 28mm tyres.
Disc brake mounts are the new flat mount standard for hydraulic or mechanical calipers. Thru-axles keep everything stiff and secure.
- Sizes: S (52.5), M (54), L (56), XL (58)
- Frame: UD Toray T1000 and T800 Carbon
- Forks: Carbon UD 1-1/8" to 1-1/2"
- Routing: Mechanical or Electronic
- Brakes: Flat Mount Disc
- Bottom Bracket: 86.5x41mm
- Seatpost Dia: 27.2mm
- Max Tyre Clearance: 700x28c
- Frame Weight: 1020g
- Fork Weight: 400g
- Components: Campagnolo Chorus 12x Hydraulic
- Chainset: Campagnolo Chorus 12x 34/50t
- Cassette Campagnolo Chorus 12x 11/34
- Disc Brakes: Campagnolo Chorus Hydraulic
- Chain: Campagnolo Chorus ..