The Zydeco is chameleon-like in its ability to change to suit its environment. It is a tough off-roader as well as a hardworking commuter or gravel bike. It can accommodate mudguards, and if required, a rear rack for lightweight luggage. The Zydeco is ready to be whatever you need it to be and is the perfect companion for gravel riding or travelling.
A raised bottom bracket and decreased head tube angle give the Zydeco perfect manoeuvrability even on the most demanding of trails. It is bike packing ready and features Bento box studs on the top tube.
Made from Columbus Airplane 7005 tubing and matched with a Columbus 1 1/4" Futura Carbon fork that gives weight reduction and vibration dampening, increasing ride comfort over long distances and rough terrain.
Internal cable routing and tyre clearance for up to 40mm tyres adds to the Zydeco's appeal.
- Sizes: XS/ (49), S (51), M (54),L (56), XL (59)
- Frame: COLUMBUS Zonal Triple Butted Alloy
- Fork: COLUMBUS Futura Gravel 1-1/8" - 1-1/4"
- Cable Routing: Front Triangle Internal
- Axles: 12x100mm / 12x142mm
- Brake Fitment: Flat Mount Disc
- Bottom Bracket: BSA 68mm
- Seatpost: 31.6mm
- Max Tyre Clearance: 700x40c
- Frame Weight: 1760g
- Fork Weight: 450g
- Components: Shimano GRX 1x11
- Chainset: Shimano GRX 1x11 40T
- Disc Brakes: Shimano GRX Hydro
- Cassette Shimano SLX 11x 11/42T
- Chain: KMC 11x
- Saddle: Cinelli SSM Monza
- Handle Bar: Tifosi Gravel
- Stem/Seatpost: Cinelli Alu
- Wheelset: Vision Team 30 BT Disc
- Tyres: Impac CrossPac 700x38c