The Zydeco LaLa is the newest member of the Zydeco gravel family. The frame is made of triple-thickness Columbus Zonal aluminium tubes and fitted with Shimano Sora components with a 32/48T chainset. Columbus Futura Disc 1-1/8" fork with mechanical flat mount disc brakes. Compatible with hydraulic disc brakes. External cable routing facilitates the maintenance of this machine designed to conquer the increasingly popular discipline of gravel.
COLUMBUS ZONAL TUBES: The frame is made of triple-thickness Columbus Zonal aluminium tubes, making it light and resistant: ready to hit dirt tracks or long trips with bags on board.
EASY ACCESS CABLES: Designed for adventure, the choice of full cable runs for the control cables to easily fit bags to the frame when bike packing, but you can also opt for the classic rack that can be fixed to the special studs provided on the frame. The possibility to mount mudguards integrates the versatility of Zydeco LaLa.
FLAT MOUNT DISCS AND THRU AXLES: The flat mount disc brakes combined with the Thru-Axles ensure total control of the bike even when descending with a full load.
- Sizes: XS/ (49), S (51), M (54),L (56), XL (59)
- Frame: COLUMBUS Zonal Triple Butted Alloy
- Fork: COLUMBUS Disc Carbon/Alloy 1-1/8"
- Cable Routing: External, bikepacking ready
- Axles: 12x100mm / 12x142mm
- Brake Fitment: Flat Mount Disc
- Bottom Bracket: BSA 68mm
- Seatpost: 31.6mm
- Max Tyre Clearance: 700x42c
- Frame Weight: 1760g
- Fork Weight: 450g
- Bike Weight: 11.2kg
- Components: Shimano Sora 9x
- Chainset: FSA Omega MX 32/48T
- Disc Brakes: Tektro MD-C510 Mechanical
- Cassette Sunrace 9x 11/34T
- Chain: KMC 9x
- Saddle: Cinelli Steel Rail
- Bar/Stem/Seatpost: Cinelli 6061
- Wheelset: Shining 700c Disc
- Tyres: Kenda Flintridge 700x35c