The CK7 is for cyclists who need an all-season bike capable of handling year round weather or long commutes, but is also comfortable enough for light touring use.
The CK7 uses a lightweight 6061 aluminium frame ensuring excellent ride quality with comfort-orientated geometry.
The X44 headtube works with modern tapered forks and aids in superior handling. It also improves the versatility of the bike - you can fit nearly any fork standard in the market onto this frame, guaranteeing use and versatility for years to come.
Mudguards are fitted as standard to the CK7, taking up to 25mm tyres. If you remove the mudguards for fair weather riding, you can fit up to 28mm tyres. The CK7 also has mounts for pannier racks - these are not included.
Designed and assembled in the UK.
- Sizes: XS/S/M/L/XL
- Frame: Aluminium 6061 with Mudguard and Rack eyelets
- Brakes: Standard Caliper
- Forks: Carbon UD 1-1/8" to 1-1/2" and Alloy Steerer
- Bottom Bracket: Threaded BSA
- Seatpost: 27.2mm
- Tyre clearance: 700x28c or 700x25c with Mudguards
- Frame weight: TBA
- Components: Shimano 105 R7000
- Chainset: FSA MX Chainset
- Cassette Miche Primato 11x
- Chain: KMC X11-93
- Saddle: Prologo Kappa RS
- Bar/Stem/Seatpost: Deda Zero
- Wheelset: Vision Team 30
- Tyres: Impac RacePac 700x25
- Mudguards: Flinger F42 Deluxe