ORRO'S specially designed aero disc road bike. With unbeatable low weight and stiffness, and utilising an aerodynamically optimised frame, the Venturi rewards you with real world speed. This is a bike that encourages you to ride fast but lets you cruise in comfort when you want to calm things down.
Optimised for 28C tyres, the Orro Venturi allows the rider to realise the benefits of wider tyres on road bikes fully. Wider tyres enable significantly lower pressure, enhanced grip and decreased rolling resistance. Notably, they also allowed Orro to cut back on unused space between carbon bike frame and wheels, improving the free flow of air over the bike.
The brand new Venturi road bike has been manufactured with Sigmatex's fantastic spread tow carbon. This unique carbon material uses unidirectional spread tow tapes, allowing for a higher number of fibres in a smaller space. Using this carbon results in a frame with lower weight, which boasts brilliant stiffness and comfort.
- Removable front derailleur hanger for 1x set ups
- Proprietary hidden seat clamp
- Flat mount brakes
- 12mm thru axles front and rear
- Routing for electronic and mechanical groupsets
- Aero seat post
- Tubeless compatible wheels as standard
- Frame: Orro Venturi STC Carbon
- Groupset: Shimano Ultegra Disc 8020
- Wheelset: Fulcrum R400 DB
- Tyres: Continental Grand Sport Race 28C
- Handlebars: Deda Zero
- Stem: Deda Zero
- Seatpost : Orro Aero Carbon
- Saddle: Prologo Kappa RS
Please Note: This is the mechanical Ultegra Disc Groupset (8020), though some images may show other builds